Bosses and Their Similarities to the Original EO

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bosses and Their Similarities to the Original EO

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:04 am

I finally got my copy of EOU, and I was wondering if the weaknesses and correspondences are the same for bosses in this game as they were in the first?

I just got to the fourth floor of the first stratum, and I'm getting pretty close to the first boss, , I think.
I am trying to prep my team for the fight, and don't really know what skills will be relevant for the upcoming fight with the first boss.
If the boss' weaknesses are the same as the first Etrian, then I don't need to worry too much, as I can look the info up on the Wiki, but I didn't want to level my team up and get annihilated and lose progress. Trying to blow through Story Mode to get the unlocks and then take my time and enjoy the Classic Mode.

Thanks!

EDIT:
It's funny. Turns out my Guild name and Manor name are the same as the boss and the smaller, related FOEs in this stratum xD. Didn't even know EO had creatures with those names. I was tickled.

lulzace
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bosses and Their Similarities to the Original EO

Postby lulzace » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:02 am

Yeah they are pretty much the same, enemy weaknesses too, I hope everything has a conditional compared to all the rares from 1 so I have a topic for it up on gfaqs.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:18 am

the rare drop is the grimoire associated with each of the main 7 bosses

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 am

It's not really a rare drop, considering you can pretty much force it.

With a lot of effort XD;

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 am

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 am

Three items I think. One to get a grimiore even if no chance one to make sure you get it then a formadlsakdohsladsa....that thing that forces monsters to drop things

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Wasn't it just called Formaldehyde?

EDIT: Wait a second, wasn't that NOT in the first Etrian Odyssey?
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 pm

(EO sprite templates )

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:29 pm

That what he/she was referring to because he/she already got the stone.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:37 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:09 am

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:19 am

Everything has three lines, you just have the normal drop on the first rare is middle and conditional is last, if all they have is a conditional you will only have the last one line show an item name, assuming you got it, or just ??? if you haven't.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:05 am

Oooh I see! That all makes sense now! I geht eht.

Use Formaldehyde on to get a special drop. Sweeeet. I'll have to figure out how to get that. Or does it show up in the shop?

19 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”