Classic Mode vs Original EO...

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KrZyLimE
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Classic Mode vs Original EO...

Postby KrZyLimE » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:09 am

For those who have played some of the classic mode and the original EO, is the graphics and atmosphere of the game still in tact or have they changed the graphics so much it has a more cartoony/anime feel now. Not sure If I should get this one or the orginal one as I am not too hyped on the new story mode. Thanks for the input in advance...

These are the chronicles of the land of High Lagaard.

KrZyLimE
Ragelope

Re: Classic Mode vs Original EO...

Postby KrZyLimE » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 am

I did play the demo but it won't let you play classic mode in the demo only story...

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 am

Yes, gladsheim is story mode only. Story mode is also required to complete the game 100% (some enemies are story only).

Even if you only played classic, it has improved so much over the original. Everything has been rebalanced and both ronin and hexer are available at the start.

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 am

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:06 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:27 am

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:33 am

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 am

KrZyLimE
Ragelope

Postby KrZyLimE » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:16 am

Is the strongest Katana a new addition to this version/game or is it in the original EO also?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:30 am

Garlyle
Fenrir

Postby Garlyle » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am

(EO sprite templates )

ReviledOneTres
Ragelope

Postby ReviledOneTres » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 am

12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”