Guild Card QR Code

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zetagear
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guild Card QR Code

Postby zetagear » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:53 pm

:oops:
anyone here can post their QR Codes for Guild Card.

dont post your Japanese Ver it'll crash the game when the code is scanned

Skorch
Ragelope

Re: Guild Card QR Code

Postby Skorch » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 am

Guild cards work a bit different from EO4. Instead of giving you the character on the card, you are given a grimoire with random skills from that character and their equipped grimoire.

Skorch
Ragelope

Postby Skorch » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 am

And just like EO4, you can scan your own card.

zetagear
Ragelope

Postby zetagear » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:39 pm

somewhat need someone with a LK for Axe/Swd weapon equips
will post mine once I find where my card reader is.

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm

you can get her to show it on the screen take a pic and upload that.

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Not sure why the popularity of guild QR code differs so much from the EO4 equivalent. It can't simply because of a grimoire instead of cloned supporting characters, right? (Never use that, though I can't deny it's overpowerness.)
So now I will revive this thread by posting my code after completing almost everything in story mode. (Maybe I will level them up to 99 before NG+, but I don't think I can beat nor I would like to beat in expert mode with this party, un-reclassed. And I cannot resist to start with my dream party anymore, once my mood to play EO is restored ><)

Have to used the guild card creator for EO4... since I didn't notice there is one for EOU. Any suggestion?
Attachments
SSQ1GCARDQR.png
SSQ1GCARDQR.png (5.88 KiB) Viewed 5424 times
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 pm

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:46 am

Actually there is a topic for these on gamefaqs. It never got stickyed though so you need to look for it.

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 am

Here are my Guild Cards, made with this I found on GameFAQs.

Highlander (Gabriel):
Raquna:
Simon:
Arthur:
Frederica/Ricky:

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:49 pm

And I just finished Classic Mode and put together a few more.

Brandt [Landsknecht]:
Hanako [Ronin]:
Cyril [Dark Hunter]:
Amanita [Hexer]:
Jaeger [Survivalist]:
Lyra [Troubadour]:

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”