Quest: Orphans of the Forest [third stratum]

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Jinggo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quest: Orphans of the Forest [third stratum]

Postby Jinggo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi there. I'm enjoying this game so far even if it is a tad less challenging than the previous games (laughs at this understatement) heh. I'm on a quest from the pub that I can't seem to figure out. It's called Orphans of the Forest and you get it when you reach B14 (at least that's when I saw it). It takes place on B12 though. Basically you need to find out why there are an increased number of ant attacks.

So what exactly do I need to do to solve this quest? Anyone know? Thanks for any help.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Re: Quest: Orphans of the Forest [third stratum]

Postby noodles » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 pm

what does the quest description say again

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 am

Here's what it says in-game "Adventurers seek the cause behind the rising incidence of ferocious ant attacks on B12F"

And then when I press (A) for more info it then says "Find out why the ants on B12F became violent!"

And that's all I really have to go on in addition to the above when I went down there.

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:03 am

Oh! I figured it out! And it was mind numbingly simple.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:14 am

Caper the Fox
Ragelope

Postby Caper the Fox » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:50 pm

How do i complete the orphan of the forest quest? I killed the ants but it doesn't tell me what to do next

I been in all 4 of the ditches on B11F and their is no ant-egg when i tried it.

Anyone?

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:54 pm

I think you're on the wrong floor Caper. On my game I have marked B12, F3A3 for that quest, but I'll admit it's been a long time and I can't remember the full details of it, but I hope this helps.

[] - [] - [] - []

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”