Guild Face-Off Thread Thing

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guild Face-Off Thread Thing

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Yeahhhh I had no idea what to call this thread.

Aaaaanyways, so, if all of your guilds, from each Etrian game, got into a fight, which guild, in your opinion, would win the said fight? Might seem a bit simple to make into a thread but I think we could have fun with this.

Well, as for my guilds, I think my EO4 one would win, cause my Fortess (Pictured in my avatar) is extremely powerful, offensively and defensively, and would without a doubt would destroy the other divisions of Skyseek (All my guilds are called Skyseek), with his allies at his side, of course.

Lastly, I appologize if this thread does not belong here, I did not find a fourm just for the Etrian Odyssey series overall.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Guild Face-Off Thread Thing

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:10 am

EO2... especially if they come in with Axcelas, in which case they would easily win every battle on the first turn. Because... Revenge. With Axcelas the Protector or Gunner can use their best skills, guaranteeing that the Hexer will live and pull it off.

Not even my EO4 party can survive from around 2000 or more typeless damage.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”