Hexer's Evil Eye: Suicide or Muting?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Tumalu
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hexer's Evil Eye: Suicide or Muting?

Postby Tumalu » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm

So, my hexer is doing an Evil Eye build, and I want to know whether it's better to take Muting Word or Suicide Word to max level. I have both at lv1 since I figure that's harmless enough of a point to spend, but... yeah.

Muting Word lets you deal 160% extra damage at lv10 (200% at 15) and Suicide Word gives the enemies three attacks on themselves at lv10 instead of one. Muting is probably better on random enemies but obviously the FOEs and bosses are what I care more about- and shiny FOEs especially I can imagine would possibly be able to murder themselves with Suicide.

I'm currently only at 7F, so I don't know how well the enemy's ability to kill themselves with Suicide will scale. Resting wouldn't be that bad in this game, although still preferable to avoid.

I don't want to take both, or at least wouldn't consider it until late postgame, because I want to start going after Relapse Curse soon now that I've maxed Evil Eye. And it'd be nice to have a high level Staggering Word before I have to deal with ridiculous postgame enemies, and maybe use other status effects for after Fear, so even then...

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”