Oh, there's an official online manga, by the way

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Oh, there's an official online manga, by the way

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

As I have not found it in any thread (that or my search-fu has let me down), here, have a link to the official manga:

It introduces a new side-villain and reveals that the Highlander's wearing a dress.

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Oh, there's an official online manga, by the way

Postby Dangerus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Interesting. My gripe is that the art style doesn't look as great as I had hoped.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Bishōnen Simon doesn't do it for you?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Yah, the manga really aren't by the same artists as the games.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 am

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 am

I got mixed feelings 'bout the art. on one hand Fenrir looks nice and threatening and majestic, on the other you have, yeah, how the characters look at times, and the inability of the artist to keep the subtle foreshadowing at the Radha and instead turned it into basically a neonsign reading FORESHADOWING

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm

If you want to put it on your shelf:

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Sixth chapter is up.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 pm

and oh boy, Rosa, just what the heck's in your tea?

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Quinn's personality makes me uneasy. He seems easily defeated when talking to anyone in general.
Or at least that is what I think, since I don't understand a single thing they are saying.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Personal impression:
I think Visil's beard is glued on by the looks of it, and Valerie looks like she's got the hots for Raquna.
Also, see Visil being shocked at the sundown, making it appear as if Ren just explained to him what the glowy ball in the sky is because he didn't know.

12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”