Where can i find crabapples?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Caper the Fox
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where can i find crabapples?

Postby Caper the Fox » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm trying to do a quest from the guildmaster and i can't find any crabapples that are said to be in the take point at B3F of Emerald Grove.

But all i can find at the take points on B3F are Proxene
Where is the actual locations of these items?

And their not on any of the take points on BF2 and BF5 the only thing i saw on the take points at BF2 are tiny petals

sebberu
Fenrir

Re: Where can i find crabapples?

Postby sebberu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:43 pm

There are three types of gathering points: Take, Mine and Chop.
At taking points, you get smaller plants and fruits most of the time.
At mining points, you get ore and the like.
At chopping points, you get wood and other thick plants.

There are two taking points on B2F for example. With a little luck, you can gather Crabapples there. If you don't get any, wait for the next day and try again.

Kimiko
Manticor

Re: Where can i find crabapples?

Postby Kimiko » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:15 am

In addition, each stratum has three items of each gathering type as I recall. Two are common, one is rare. If Crabapples are a rare result, you may have to try several times to get the required number.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”