Game is Currently on sale on Nintendo Shop

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the first game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
ettufoxy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game is Currently on sale on Nintendo Shop

Postby ettufoxy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:22 pm

I was thinking of picking it up. Truth be told I like the series but generally have a disdain for mapping in the later parts of the game. I am attracted to the level grinding more. I noticed in the new game walls can be auto mapped now. So I am thinking of picking it up.
Any reasons why I should avoid this? I beat the first EO a long time ago.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Re: Game is Currently on sale on Nintendo Shop

Postby sponge7325 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millennium Girl”