Recommended DLC Boss levels?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Recommended DLC Boss levels?

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 pm

So, I just got the game, and bought almost all the DLC. Some of them are for bosses, and upon starting the game, it tells you when you can accept the quests for them. However, from what very little I have read up on some of these quests, it would appear to be far too early for you to be able to handle them from the moment the quests are unlocked.

My question is, what are the recommended levels you should be at to face any of the DLC bosses? I am playing on Story Expert, if that makes any difference.

Or does the game actually make it so that you cannot face the bosses until you are at a reasonable level for them, and I was unknowingly mislead?

Edit: Nevermind. The game tells you the recommended levels once you can accept the quest. Kinda dumb that it will let you accept the quests long before you would be anywhere near the recommended level.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”