Is Atlus teasing a remake of Etrian Odyssey 2 on the 3DS?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Ninten
Manticor

Is Atlus teasing a remake of Etrian Odyssey 2 on the 3DS?

Postby Ninten » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:41 am

Wouldn't be suprised after EO Untold.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Re: Is Atlus teasing a remake of Etrian Odyssey 2 on the 3DS

Postby MrTwinklehead » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 am

I believe the DX is deluxe, like Link's Awakening DX on the GBC or Bust-a-move 3DX (which I assume people would know of, I just mention it because I have it just laying next to me). So if it's a remake, then yeah, Etrian Odyssey 2 Deluxe is what it probably stands for.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

sebberu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sebberu » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Micromeichi
Ragelope

Postby Micromeichi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Etrian Odyssey II Deluxe.......so maybe not EOUII? Wherever ATLUS plans to go with this, it's bound to be Intresting.

SpacemanDan
Ragelope

Postby SpacemanDan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:31 am

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 am

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Who cares about Cherry Tree Bridge?! I NEED TO HEAR SHIVER RIGHT NOW

OR THE WIND DOESN'T DRAW HEROES

EO2 has a lot of good music, doesn't it...?
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:37 am

I wonder what year will it come to EU... It's saying "soon" but that's for the Japanese right? If it goes the same way as it's been going so far... its 1 year MAX and it gets NA release and add a year or two to the NA release and you get the EU release..

Mole-chan I....

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 am

:lol: at Sega being better at anything. They still haven't given us PSO2 :cry:
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”