Shin Sekaiju no Meikyuu 2: Fafnir no Kishi

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

162 posts
MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shin Sekaiju no Meikyuu 2: Fafnir no Kishi

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

In all seriousness, in the end we have to wait and see before we judge, I've just grown very wary over an amount of disappointments.

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Windywalk
Ragelope

Postby Windywalk » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 am

I want redraw character artworks, NPCs and Generic characters.
They looks largely differences than Untold new characters.
Same pose for same gender of each classes. Giving alternate colors.

http://tocage.jp/pages/1390814149.html

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 am

and itsy-bitsy-tiny-feet

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:33 pm

She's got more attention than she deserves. I understand she's the main character, but not only do I feel she was designed poorly, but I also feel she was written poorly too.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:06 pm

My two cents:

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Windywalk
Ragelope

Postby Windywalk » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:38 pm

There's no EO2 NPCs in scan current. It feels artworks are redesigned.
EOU announcement scan has EO1 NPCs, because they're recycled.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 am

I was thinking that too, but EOU1 only got its own section when the English translation was announced. Maybe the admins are waiting for the English title to be revealed (Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: Fafnir's Knight seems like a safe bet though). They could always change the section name later if it turns out different.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Hmm, you may be right.

Hey admins! Time to make us a nice new Shin Sekaiju No Meikyuu: Fafnir No Kishi section :)
I think we have topics in the General Discussion, Video Games and EOU1 sections to be moved.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:17 am

yknow... i had a chance to buy a copy of EO2... though i passed it up... this was before i even ever heard of EO4 though

....hindsight is 20/20 so i dont regret it (i had no idea! ;-;)

so im kinda happy EO2U was confirmed... i hopefully can get a taste of the entire series now.... even though i did it in a really backwards way

eo4 > eou> eo3 >

Windywalk
Ragelope

Postby Windywalk » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:12 am

In Etrian Odyssey 4, Kirjonen has questionable Fortress pose (male or female), Wiglaf has female Dancer, has . Also hidden class NPC characters like Wufan, Kibagami, have same pose of Generic characters.

Therefore, Every characters will redesigned. Artelind and Wilhelm will have the same pose of female War Magus and male Gunner. And they will joined in beginning.
Female War Magus will have Chloe pose and male Protectors will have Bertrand one, male Survivalists will have Flavio one.

Artelind and Chloe will have same pose.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:39 pm

I hope you are right. I was disappointed they didn't do this in EOU.

162 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”