Shin Sekaiju no Meikyuu 2: Fafnir no Kishi

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

162 posts
sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shin Sekaiju no Meikyuu 2: Fafnir no Kishi

Postby sponge7325 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:30 pm

But I like the normal EO2 poses. ;-;

I suppose I'd technically be fine if they did redesign the Classic Mode characters (As long as it looked good), but I think it would be cool if you could chose from a 'redesigned version' and 'classic version' of a specific character.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Windywalk
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Windywalk » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:07 pm

EOU can select an Old/New BGM.
EOU2 should have two versions of Character, Old/New.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 pm

That sounds reasonable. It looked like Artelind had a new redesign as well.

Speaking of which, I hope the credits have all of us talking to everyone. I was disappointed we didn't have those conversations at the end; especially since sometimes the stuff in the credits give us more reason to explore and also give us more character development.

(())

Micromeichi
Ragelope

Postby Micromeichi » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:37 pm

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but has anyone heard about the new cooking minigame? I currently have mixed feelings about it. I mean, it's the last thing I thought I would see in an EO game, but that said, it looks pretty good.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:56 am

What is even the point of the cooking minigame? I think I missed that.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:28 am

There's going to be a cooking minigame in it? wat. That came out of left field.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 am

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Well, that's what i read in several articles that were linked here.
You cook food from loot, sell it to the people and use the money (in addition to the money you regularly get from selling loot you don't cook) to improve the town.

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey! Cooking in Etrian Odyssey games can be cool!
MY FORTRESS WAS A HARDY CHEF

I'd like to see how the town 'upgrades' over time though. :o
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 pm

| |

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:53 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Well, since I honestly doubt the Story Mode in this could be as bad as Untold's, this time I hope they don't spoil the big Stratum V reveal within the first hour or so of gameplay.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 pm

well, seeing that the protagonist's monster form is remarkably close to the bird people, it wouldn't come as a surprise.
After all, Untold already neglect the atmosphere building by removing the legend text before the title screen, replacing it with a trailer that was either spoiler, scenes to make the protagonist look 'awesome' or a combination of both.
So, it would not come as much of an surprise if around the time of the 2nd stratum we'd know about the stuff that was originally revealed much later, just cause it's totally connected to the hero and/or Arianna's questthingy.
(no, still don't have high hopes for the game and won't pretend otherwise)

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:14 pm

I feel that the protag is very likely involved with the .

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 pm

My thoughts exactly. I really would not be surprised if the protagonist So edgy, much original. Wow.

162 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”