EOUII Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

656 posts
Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: EOUII Rantage!

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:45 am

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 am

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:29 am

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm

I don't remember all my teams, but :

EO1 :
Medic - Protector - Landsknecht
Survivalist - Alchemist

EO2 :
War Magus - Dark Hunter - Protector/Beast/Ronin (depending on the fights : Beast for exploring, Ronin for main game bosses, and Protector for dragons and ultimate boss)
Hexer - Gunner

EO3 :
Arbalist/Gladiator - Hoplite/Ninja - (don't remember this one, another damage dealer I believe)
Monk/Princess - Ninja/Zodiac

EO4 :
Dancer/Nightseeker - Landsknecht/Runemaster - Nightseeker/Arcanist
Sniper/Bushi - Arcanist/Medic

EOU (classic mode ongoing) :
Protector - Dark Hunter - Ronin
Troubadour - Hexer

Can't remember who was my fifth member in EO3... Maybe a Buccaneer or a secondary Princess.
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:09 pm

It is okay. Not everyone needs to remember.

Wendigo
Ragelope

Postby Wendigo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:20 pm

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:32 pm

I could see that matrix thing work.

On a similar note, I still DO hope that either EO2 and 3 get an european release so people can actively compare stuff, or the classic mode in U2 actually removes the 'new' plot stuff etc and just gives the player the game with better graphics and new mechanics (and by that i don't mean the grimoire stones. I mean the storage etc)

Because, as mentioned elsewhere, I'm playing eo1 right now, 4th stratum nearly done, and I am GRAVELY disappointed how much world-building and character-developement fo the NPCs got flung out the window for the Highlander and Frederica's sake in U.
Sorry, Atlus, but keeping the secret of the labyrinth nearly killing Ren and Tlachtga being effing concerned about that is LIGHTYEARS more interesting than 'I have been put into cryosleep to nuke hundreds of innocent when I wake up, but the desire to suck this total stranger's... spear made me reconsider things'

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 pm

| |

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

didn't do that quest yet, spoilers please.

And long story short, if you ask me, they should have made the story mode DLC for a genuine remake of 1. in the sense of 'hey, you finished the remake of the first game? Nice, here, we have some sort AU story with a slightly different story, which you can download from the eshop'

Wendigo
Ragelope

Postby Wendigo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 pm

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Wow, I didn't realize everyone hated EOU so much.

Can't we all be happy for what we have/are getting?!
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 pm

| |

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 pm

It's odd, really. from what I've seen the vast majority of non-japanese players deeply dislikes EOU, and judging by fanart and stuff alone, over in japan mostly stereotypical Otaku like it.
So, Atlus basically went and redesigned a game that was something for japanese and non-japanese player alike to attract more otaku and remove most non-japanese players, while claiming they made they redesigned it to attract more players in addition to what they have so far.
Atlus needs to fire their market research department.

Wendigo
Ragelope

Postby Wendigo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 pm

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 pm

656 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”