EOUII Rantage!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

656 posts
YangKoete
Bloodant

Re: EOUII Rantage!

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:25 am

Why is it seem like I'm the only one who likes recipe stuff? ;3;

Zypose
Golem
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zypose » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:55 am

I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:45 am

I'm getting the hang of it now so it's less of a chore. I probably wouldn't mind cooking if I didn't also have to market and sell the dishes. :/ It's actually kind of rewarding to figure out what ingredients the intentionally vague recipes are referring to. Though I'm not sure what the star ratings on the dishes mean... Even when it appears I've selected the right ingredients the dish may only have two stars?

sebberu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sebberu » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:24 am

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:49 pm

Oh, I see! Hmmmm. I thought I was making poorly rated dishes this whole time. XD

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:19 pm

| |

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:15 pm

If you want a better chance at success with advertising, the following spreadsheet should help. However, just keep mind to not click on the Recipes tab if you don't want those spoiled:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1335658072

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm using that one actually, at least when I have access to my computer. I just think the ingame descriptions should be enough to not completely fail. They're far too vague.

| |

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:45 pm

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Alright, so I brought my Classic Mode party (lvl99) to a point that only and the last DLC boss have not been slain yet. The members have all been trained on lvl 30 once, gaining 1 additional stat point and 4 additional skill points. Got all the class related equipment, too.

Ronin (Upper Stance/Peerless Stance/Swallow Strike, Post Initiative and passives)
Alchemist (Palm skills, Nuclear Formula and passives)
Medic (High Regen, Chase Heal and complete staff tree)
Hexer (Fraility, Sapping, Venom Curse, Evil Eye+Suicide and passives)
Beast (Loyalty tree [Hit Taker] and passives for damage mitigation and tanking)

They are well equipped Grimoire-wise and I still have some useful Grimoires like Barrier and elemental walls in my bag. Do I stand a chance with this party against or do I need to tweak some things for that fight?

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Ok, I'm having some trouble with my Item Compendium. I need to know what items I miss:

- one between Golden Horn (1130 en) and Cowering Silver (1173 en)
- the other between Toxic Skin (1650 en) and Frog Skin (1690 en)

Please help, I have my Monstrous Codex completed and no ????? on them (probably used Analysis Lenses on said monsters). I really don't want to kill every monster in the game to find who has the thing I'm missing :(

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:50 pm

| |

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:52 am

Alright, so yet again i come back to this game after a long pause, and end up restarting again

This time i'm doing a new settup using classes i never used in this game before
Using A dark hunter, beast, and medic again, but this time i'm using Hexer and Troubador as well. i havn't used troubador in this game ever before, didn't even know their skills. Hopefully i can make it, dispite the lack of aoe attacks

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:30 pm

No real elements except from the Troubadour. o3o'

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Yeah, but i've done that before. so far it's going well, with Hexer doing ailments and Sapping curse, while troubador does whatever song is better for the situation, and dark hunter attacking and binding when needed. Medic has yet to really need to heal that many people because the beast takes a lot of damage (hit-taker FTW!)

656 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”