News on the DLC

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

cosecant
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: News on the DLC

Postby cosecant » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:35 am

i know absolutely nothing

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MeltingPenguins » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:42 pm

I think it's both modes. I've seen videos of classic mode groups fighting the dlc bosses, so, yeah, both modi are affected.

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:36 pm

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:41 am

As long as it has everything that EO2 had and more, then it succeeds in its job. Heck, if this game was just a regular upgraded port of EO2 I would still really want it. Story Mode is just an added bonus that happens to be mostly the focus of the Untold sub-series, and you don't have to play it if you don't want to, you can just play Classic mode or just not buy the game at all. :P
As for DLC, if it wasn't there, it'd be fine, nobody would care. But it is there. It's new stuff. If you don't want it, okay. I do though. Cause it's more stuff. But if you don't want more stuff thats okay. More stuff isn't for everyone. This post probably doesn't make sense either. I don't care, I wanna say it. I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Diego9000
Ragelope

Postby Diego9000 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

I noticed that there is some DLC content expired. But the game just got released ...
Like "Original Sin", did i miss something? e.e
Even on your bathroom F.O.E. !

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 pm

not a clue myself. its been expired for me too, and i started playing day 1.

if i had to guess, its simply there to exist for a later date, as its all pretty much end-game/post-game level content, and no one will be able to access it right away anyway, but even then... thats a stretch, and an assumption on my part.

granted its weird no one has commented on it before, its had me confused/concerned as well

Diego9000
Ragelope

Postby Diego9000 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Odd... I tought I missed because I got the game last friday night, a friend warned me it got released. So wasn't day one.

So yeah, probably there is no way to hide the DLCs on the DLC menu?
Even on your bathroom F.O.E. !

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 pm

It was weird for me too because I noticed that as I bought certain DLC new "expired" showed up. No idea.

[] - [] - [] - []

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 pm

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:31 am

They should put "Coming soon" rather than "Expired".
Unless Atlus wants to mess with us. :p

HumbleOkinami
Ragelope

Postby HumbleOkinami » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 am

I may actually give the two extra bucks to Atlus for the "Treasures Untold" DLC next Tuesday (25th). Its the boss rush one where you fight all stratum end bosses of the first EO plus the extra super-bosses in one go! That's gotta be quite eventful!

71 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”