English release announced for NA this summer

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: English release announced for NA this summer

Postby Kimiko » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:05 am

Oh, apparently the English name is going to be subtitled "The Fafnir Knight", not "The Knight Of Fafnir" or "Fafnir's Knight". Seems like an odd choice.
Time to change the subforum's name.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Wolfie
Ragelope

Postby Wolfie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:55 am

The titular Fafnir Knight does so it's kinda the one that makes the most sense in context.
If you die in the Labyrinth do you die in real life?
[]

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Mole-chan I....

Windywalk
Ragelope

Postby Windywalk » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:02 am

I don't want this in August 4, 2015. That's too late. (At least I hope June 23, 2015)
2016 New Year is remaining about only 4.9 months in that day. And I don't think release date is 4.8 months after its announcement.
If this is real, the European release date is 2016.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Dude, I don't care about how late it comes to Europe, what I care about is if it even gets released. Like the saying: "Better late than never."
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Windywalk
Ragelope

Postby Windywalk » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 pm

The European version coming in early 2016.
That's sure August 4, 2015 is American release date.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm willing to bet it's coming towards the middle to end of June, if not, sometime in July. Very much doubt it will be August.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:15 pm

It's listed on several of the sites that the official page links to that you can pre-order the game at like Amazon.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:34 pm

See that's exactly the problem for me. Atlus USA still keeps claiming "Summer 2015" on their site or in trailers/images they are currently releasing. While the retailers are saying "August 4th", to me until Atlus USA says so, that is just a typical placeholder date (even if it might be accurate).

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 am

Either way, I may not actually play it or pick it up. Because of Chloe being in it, learning more about it, (and the fact I am a full time student who already picked up Etrian Mystery Dungeon and Tomodachi Life), unless Chloe canonically dies in it then I am probably not going to touch it. It is not worth my money to get an Untold game that will probably disappoint me when I can get a more entertaining and fulfilling experience with trying to complete the game it is trying to polish. I am not trying to bash it, but it obviously is sounding like it and I am sorry. I am more than likely praying that Etrian Odyssey III gets a remake that won't be produced or related to Untold now, because I love making Guild Cards that I can share online like in EOIV.

Edit: I will say one thing though; I loved everyone else. In fact they had better designs than in the previous game. I also loved the idea of our main lead. It's just

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 pm

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 pm

ElmntNinja
Ragelope

Postby ElmntNinja » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:01 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:55 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 am

46 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”