Guild Card QR Code

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Guild Card QR Code

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:10 am

I guess we need to make this topic for this forum ^_^ (I'm also going to sticky it here).

Uhh, well, I'm not very far but I discovered a few months ago that I've actually had an SD card reader all along. So I can finally share my QR Codes. This one is pretty pathetic, I just wanted to experiment with it.

What all transfers with this one? Is it like EO4 and you get a character or is it just the grimoire stuff (and did the game tell me that and I was flipping through too fast LOL)

Note: It seems they finally fixed that glitch that you can't read your own guild card. XD Damn

[] - [] - [] - []

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Guild Card QR Code

Postby Sigma » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:36 am

Provided I did it correctly, the character should have 2 Grimoires for trade: Compression (3), Natural Instinct (5).

Azrael
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azrael » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:55 am

I have not played very long yet (darn work), so I do not have a good guild card to post yet, but here is a link and image of the pre-order bonus QR codes. Since I imagine most current players already have these codes, this is mainly for the later players, or for the players who bought the game from the eShop.

http://i.imgur.com/cdCHVbH.jpg
Attachments
eo2u.jpg

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:40 pm

The level 1 Revive grimoire I got, if anyone wants one:

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 pm

o_o ... I-I'm so tempted but... it almost feels like it would be a cheat. A hack. B-But...

[] - [] - [] - []

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:10 pm

i really wish i could share mine, but my PC doesnt have an SD card reader...

....this makes me a sad fluff...

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:45 am

sorry for double post. found a way to upload a code

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:36 am

This is after beating . More importantly though, my Gunner has a rank 8 Weapon Free grimoire! For those among us who want to use a katana that can fire elemental bullets!

Or you could try the example my Gunner demonstrates. Arm/Leg/Head Snipe on Survivalist would be really nice for example.

HumbleOkinami
Ragelope

Postby HumbleOkinami » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:08 pm

^ ^
For all of your Grimoire hunting needs~!

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:36 am

Alright, im sure it would be better to post this in the rantage due to more traffic, BUUUUUUT, since its about guild cards, i thought it'd be more relvant here... let me know if i should quote myself on the ratage thread or something if you think i should.

AAAAAAAAAAAANYWHO, i dont know if this is common knowledge or something, but! i just discovered that its possible to read your own guild card across different saves.

what this means in practical terms is you can read your own classic mode grimoires for your story mode party.... and vice-versa. meaning easy access to Fafnir Grimoires via.... yourself.

well i havent actually tested outputting a story mode QR code to be read by classic mode because i dont have access to my usual SD card reader, but im assuming that things are consistent.
at the very least, you can read from one save file to the next, apparently. not sure to what extent/all the quirks to the system

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 pm

Enjoy the full set of Boss Skill Grimoires I made (DLC included), each skill at varying levels to help out as many players as possible.

You can find the full set

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Here's another set.

Incidentally, does anyone happen to have a Level 10 Judgment from Storm Emperor, a Level 10 Cold Regen from Blizzard King, or a Level 10 Frost Smile from Alraune? I need all three and I've been unable to get them thus far.

Any help offered is much appreciated.

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Postby Hobgoblin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:48 am

Got these from GameFAQs. If you want to leave thanks, give them .

Additionally, .

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:47 pm

The following skills were kind of missing from those GameFAQs threads: Natural Instinct, Mine, Chop, and Take. In case anyone wants them they are below.

17 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”