"Failed to save suspend save data"

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

"Failed to save suspend save data"

Postby GhostsandDragons » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:08 am

Is anyone else having this issue? I thought it may have just been an issue with the saves on my sd card but quick save won't work on any of my save files... Any ideas what's causing this? Solutions? It's not a huge deal or anything but it'd at least be nice to have a fully functioning quick save feature...
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: "Failed to save suspend save data"

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Honestly, I've not tried to quick save on the SD card but the normal game file works just fine for me. No issues. I've quick saved multiple times in the labyrinth.

I would reach out to Atlus. Could be a serious issue with your game or something. Maybe they could get you another game out or something. (uhh... early morning grammar fail)

[] - [] - [] - []

MahouRain
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MahouRain » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:18 am

It seems to be a known/common issue. :(

pincaviglia86
Ragelope

Postby pincaviglia86 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:25 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:33 am

Oh wow. That's interesting. Yes, please let me know what Atlus says in relation to this, and if it's something major I'll make it announcement post on it. No and I agree. It is minor but it's still a pretty major defect in my mind since that's a feature that I use frequently myself. I would be so annoyed! *hopes it doesn't happen to her copy*

[] - [] - [] - []

pincaviglia86
Ragelope

Postby pincaviglia86 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 am

Gadvac
Ragelope

Postby Gadvac » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:23 am

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”