Accelerated force shield... Works!

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Katt
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Accelerated force shield... Works!

Postby Katt » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Well, just had a bit of a scare. Did a good couple thousand to the , and his core started glowing. I knew what was coming next - - but I had just accelerated... And forgot that Accelerate would make the moves come first. He KEEPS wiping me with that move, so.... Why not shield and extend? But... No more accelerate.. So why not all 3? Yup. I came back to 4 turns after that. Wow. Sure, triple overdrive is boss, but I'm just shocked this worked and had to share!

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”