Grimoire Stone Help

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Grimoire Stone Help

Postby Hobgoblin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:16 pm

I am using all of the classes in the game, as has become tradition, and am trying to make optimized (or, at least, decent) set ups with everyone. In exchange for your help, I'll try to make some good cards of the Chevalier Guild for you all to use.

Anyway, any Grimoire Stones you recommend for the classes in the game? Here are the ones I have planned already.

http://pastebin.com/9HAwDVT7

Katt
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Grimoire Stone Help

Postby Katt » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 am

If it helps, here's mine.

MC: Shield Mastery, parry, healing rhythm, element attack up, hurricane (tp recycle), Pout.
Highly considering going to another tp Regen instead of elemental attack, but that bonus...

Arianna: Shield Master, Parry, Healing Rhythm, X wall (element per boss fight), link order, ailing slash (TP /turn)

Bertrand: Healing Rhythm (all grimoire level +3), Royal Veil, delayed heal (self heal amp), negotiation (auto-heal), war revive, random disease (TP/ turn)

Flavio: healing rhythm, fencer, cover fire, war heal all (TP/turn), Sagittarius shot, hazy arrow.
His are the only ones I really wanna mess around with.

Chloe: healing rhythm, sapping curse, frailty curse, link order, royal veil, leg cut (TP/turn)

Healing rhythm + Artery + royal veil with auto heal & amp. And parrying all around the front line.

And yes, using Bertrand's shield masterys let them equip the protector only best shield.

Standard boss killing is delayed charge, atk up, front guard, sag shot, artery
Element slash, link order, front guard, multi shot, link order
Delayed charge, atk up (rear), Bertrand's choice (heal guard, element, whatever), force+ multi shot, frailty curse,
Force+ element wave, link order, Bertrand, multi shot, link order
Element wave, link order , berty goodness, last multi shot, link order.

At level 88, this takes the Lightning dlc boss about halfway, and I don't really need to active heal except for resetting artery, and if I'm unsure, tossing war response on. I've seen MC heal in Fafnir mode for 500 before and I'm not even 99 again yet.
Need more heal amps and auto heals >.>

Hobgoblin
Ragelope

Re: Grimoire Stone Help

Postby Hobgoblin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:15 pm

That does help, thank you.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”