Glitch with the Wandering Eyes

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
YangKoete
Bloodant

Glitch with the Wandering Eyes

Postby YangKoete » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:26 am

I mistakenly ran in into one, and when I used Bertrand's "flee", I glitched ALL of the Wandering Eye FOE's and they were all over the holes, not moving at all. When I left, they were still there, except two of them were moving. Saved, restarted, those two were only moving still. Slept at the inn, those two still moved. Why Bertrand must you destroy my game? ;3;

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”