What is the maximum number of characters in your guild for this game?

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
OneAndAll
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What is the maximum number of characters in your guild for this game?

Postby OneAndAll » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:19 pm

When I play this series I always create a lot of different characters for my guild and I level up all of them. In this game there are so many classes, and thus so many different types characters I want to make, that the standard limit of 30 characters are to few.

I would be very happy if Atlus had upped the limit to 40 or something more, does anybody know if this has been done? I guess I would be very lucky if that was the case since this should only be a problem for a very small minority.

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”