European Demo version is aviable

Discuss the retelling/remastering of the second game.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

European Demo version is aviable

Postby heprea » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:10 pm

The demo can be downloaded for free from the nintendo E shop.
Just thought I would let you guys know.

Mole-chan I....

Myssdii
Fenrir

Re: European Demo version is aviable

Postby Myssdii » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Already finished it, can't wait to get my hands on the full game :D

Killing the big raptor at the end in Expert mode was a good challenge though :)
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 am

Thanks for sharing the news, I almost forgot to visit the eShop!

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Finally got away from Story of Seasons long enough to play the demo. Aside from wondering how the heck Arianna's voice actor gets away with sounding excited without anyone charging her for assault, I like the story mode so far. I'll probably do a proper run this time ("playing" story mode in the first game on Picnic because I can't bring myself to play that for longer than I absolutely have to).

Seems like the characters don't make a comment on every single step you take in the labyrinth anymore, so I was hoping I could leave the voices on this time, but Arianna. >>"

| |

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:07 pm

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Btw, what are my fellow European players planning classic party-wise? In EO2 I had a very good experience with
Protector / Ronin
Alchemist / Hexer / Medic

but seeing that War Mages now got a (pretty nice!) rezz skill and something to handle ailments, I want to try
Protector / Ronin / WM
Hexer / Gunner

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:45 pm

| |

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:20 pm

First week, huh? Whatever, wanted to pre-order anyway...
Highlanders are also tempting in a non-premade context, I admit. :D

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Mole-chan I....

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:46 pm

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:06 pm

My copy of the game came in today! :D
Played some time, but gotta go to work now. The music is marvellous!

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:25 pm

I couldn't play before today because the DLC wasn't available yesterday. xD

Went with Alchemist for now, simply because I didn't have one (or any of their equivalent classes) since the very first game. Let's see how that goes.

Edit: So on my first labyrinth trip I was 2 EXP short of a level and decided to fight one last battle before I leave, and got blindsided by three snails. Very promising start. :D

| |

12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Fafnir Knight”