Etrian Odyssey V for 3DS launches August 4 in Japan

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

406 posts
X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey V for 3DS launches August 4 in Japan

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat May 28, 2016 11:28 am

"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat May 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Welllll...so long as we're fighting people = w=' I want more fights like the 4th and 5th miniboss in EOIV.

Myssdii
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Myssdii » Sun May 29, 2016 11:43 am

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sun May 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Sun May 29, 2016 5:53 pm

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Mon May 30, 2016 3:47 am

Btw, for everyone in europe, the nintendo eshop sells etrian odyssey 4 and etrian odyssey untold for about 11 dollars each. Go get them, im gonna get 4 myself.

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Mon May 30, 2016 11:38 am

I'll probably get 4 too. I have the physical game, but I hate the NG+ system. 9.99€ sounds like a good price for being able to mess around with more guilds.

(Btw, what are you going to do if Jenetta's personality turns out to be not as sweet as you thought? :3)

| |

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Mon May 30, 2016 1:54 pm

best waifu

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Mon May 30, 2016 2:38 pm

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Mon May 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Jenneta; The angry drunken bunny.

RanTanuki
Ragelope

Postby RanTanuki » Tue May 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Awright, watching the Sega stream now. Confirmed color swatches. Sorry I got hopes up...v.v

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Tue May 31, 2016 2:02 pm

http://sq-atlus.jp/sq5/character/fencer.html

More detail below on the Fencer with skills and such.

ZeroYano
Ragelope

Postby ZeroYano » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello everyone! Fencer are looking good! That Is gonna be my main then warlock!

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:17 am

Same, those are the two coolest in my opinion. Although Dragoon is such a cool concept too! Overall, I love the flavor of this game. II is still my favorite in terms of style, but III was neat and this is really new and exciting.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:18 am

Here are the famous alternate colors

406 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”