Etrian Odyssey V for 3DS launches August 4 in Japan

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

406 posts
RanTanuki
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey V for 3DS launches August 4 in Japan

Postby RanTanuki » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Persona Central posted this earlier today http://edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
It's like the FE: Fates customization thing you could have used before the game came out.
The voice options and alternate colors aren't available though.

So maybe it might help someone plan out some character options a little.

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 pm

"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:59 pm

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:55 am

| |

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:23 am

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:49 am

The booty, Tracer is that you

http://personacentral.com/etrian-odysse ... er-skills/

The translation, with Second names of the classes we hadn't seen (Cestus, Necro, Hound and Shaman). I hope that dog-Hound healing skill is effective enough, or that they have more.

Also, the Xenogears team is ready

"He doesn't look a single bit like Lacan except for the hair color" shuddup

"She's not even supposed to fight" shuddup

"He doesn't have white skin, and most important he's a dude" shuddup

"Who's this guy again" shuddup

HA! You don't know what to say this time huh?! 8)

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:49 pm

| |

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm not sure if hacking your 3ds is a good idea, you won't be able to access Eshop, and Atlus loves DLC these days

Some of them were really good in U2, and a lot of them were even free when the game came out, I never would've done that bath scene if not for that (not sure if that precise point is a good thing though)

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:12 am

Phiphi
Ragelope

Postby Phiphi » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Hey guys! Sekaiju web radio #2 with an other bgm that was played in some class showcase videos:
https://youtu.be/W664rUTMwb0?t=26m55s

I understood that the "title" was "Daini Kaisou no Ongaku o" which means "Second Stratum's music" (don't really speak japanese, I just searched the words on google, if someone can confirm it x) )
Again, I gonna upload it o/

There's also a game demonstration in this video: https://youtu.be/W664rUTMwb0?t=32m25s

EDIT: Uploaded o/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2Pki2kntc
Also uploaded the inn theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9F-40u0L8

God I'm too much hyped for this game x)

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Drunken Waifu theme.

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:38 am

Finally another mainline game. I've been getting tired of ignoring the existence of the Untold line.

What's with the little potato people though? Not even loli like a lot of other EO portraits have been... Weird.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

406 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”