EOV Rantage!!

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

290 posts
Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EOV Rantage!!

Postby Sampson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 pm

I caved and bought this today!

team should be a dragoon/pugilist/masauro//necromancer/botanist. I originally had a harbinger in the dragoon slot during the demo but I didn't like how long the miasma stuff took to set up.

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:29 pm

Last edited by TheTruthOfPerfection on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 pm

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:22 pm

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:52 pm

Just ordered the game from Amazon. It'll be mine next week!
Gotta do some more theorycrafting, tho.

Is chaining worth it in EO5? The demo provided only a glimpse on the possibilities... :/

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:49 pm

Currently exploring 17F. Everyone's currently lv45. Spoilers as per usual, mostly of the FOE kind.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:23 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:56 am

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 pm

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:35 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:53 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 am

Sorry for the double post but I am now on the 23 floor and I may need help going through it via the gravity items. Don't know how to stop it so I can move on into the next room. (Worked the first one okay. It is the second one that is struggle.)

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:17 am

I bought the EXP thing so I could level up new members when I change my mind on a race or portrait. I used to have to suck it up and just keep a member that I wasn't perfectly happy with, but no more.

I just level them up and rest them down to my party's level. I'm happy with the option, but I wouldn't use it on my main party.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:48 am

The 6th stratum is giving me nightmares... (post-game spoilers)

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

290 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”