I hope EO5 will have Character customization

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I hope EO5 will have Character customization

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:35 am

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 am

That's not a proper excuse. If a player wants to turn their characters into single color blobs, that's their choice.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:18 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 pm

Customization is one of the most important aspects of games to me, it helps so much with immersion. To see it in EO, one of the most immersive games I've played despite having little to none in the past makes me very, very excited.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm super excited for the customization of the characters, as I like to draw and create my own characters anyways. I find I come up with personal stories for my characters when I have more control over what they look like, otherwise they don't really feel like my characters.
Also, dual-colored eyes is the best thing ~<3

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:17 pm

If this game has more than one save slot, I'll make a side guild for assorted non-Etrian OCs.

(Now hopefully this character creator site will have the alt portraits soon so I can start planning for real.)

| |

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:07 am

| |

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:22 am

The other slots were on the SD card though, correct? So maybe it'll be the same in EOV. At least, we can hope that's the case!

Endra
Fenrir

Postby Endra » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:28 am

Yup, those were SD slots, but it's weird that the EO2U case mentions them and EOV doesn't...

| |

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:18 am

Eo2u was the first game in the series with multiple save files, thus its something new. New features tend to get on the cover of games.
"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Wait. Multiple save files? The only good thing that came out of EOU2?! Perfect!

Nesmontou
Ragelope

Postby Nesmontou » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:49 pm

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Mole-chan I....

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:12 pm

38 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”