Yggdrasil/Labyrinth Cuisine?

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
YangKoete
Bloodant

Yggdrasil/Labyrinth Cuisine?

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Are we going to get that some time? Grimoire stones are staying in, and Subclassing is coming back...

In all the trailers and such along with some other pictures, we saw;

Mushrooms as big/shaped like people
Acorn-like enemies
A giant, muscley owl FOE
Blue Caterpillar of death (Sorry Flavio!)

I really liked the idea of the Yggdrasil/Labyrinth Cuisine, because it just seemed so unorthodox, but a was little thing in gameplay that was amazing and fun to collect all the recipe types.

Perhaps we can have more recipes; IE; About the races?
Aslan would keep the Western cuisine, maybe even the Chinese food.
Like the Brani could have "underground" stuff, a lot of hearty meals that help with binds and such (Baked potatos?)
Serian can do Japanese/Chinese food, maybe even Korean?
Lunaria...I'm thinking magical food. Recipes only they can make, but is amazingly delicious.

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Yggdrasil/Labyrinth Cuisine?

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:21 pm

The weird Labyrinth foodstuffs were fun in EOU2, but I could rarely figure out how to match the different requests of town neighborhoods. I wouldn't mind if they removed that aspect.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:40 pm

The food effects helping during exploration? That was useful, although I rarely depended on it. I don't recall the ones from EO4 and EOU1 as well as the ones from EOU2. Maybe they weren't as impressive?
Kimiko

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:38 pm

The wearing off as soon as you re-entered the town was not so great. Better if it lasts until you get a different effect.
Kimiko

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:42 pm

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”