Spoilery Speculation

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Xeilua
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spoilery Speculation

Postby Xeilua » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Just in case anyone accidentally enters this thread, I'll use spoiler tags where applicable. (I'm also not used to this forum yet, so better safe than sorry, right?)

Just for fun! Since we won't actually know until the game releases.
Guild Einherjar, at your service! My cards ~ |

sponge7325
Killclaw

Re: Spoilery Speculation

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:34 pm

My theory is that the second 'moon' is actually an Imperial Battle Station.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:45 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Profaned Capital, New Jersey.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 pm

"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:39 am

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”