Guild share topic

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guild share topic

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:32 pm

With this: on the net, i think we should start sharing our upcoming guilds. Feel free to write anything about your guild and its members and post images if you want.
"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Guild share topic

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:50 am

I'm leaning towards a trio with Reaper, Warlock and Herbalist since from what I know from the skills so far, they suit my preferred play style of status lock down. I would like more knowledge on the skills though since those ultimately decide what I end up running with... when I'm not biased towards character designs anyway. Plus there's two trees for each class now, I might want a 2nd Reaper for all I care.

Assuming Dragoon is the tank and Shaman is the buffer though, those will probably complete the meld. But since I don't like tanks, since they can feel pointless once you've locked down targets; I might look at Fencer. Hmm...

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Guild share topic

Postby Dangerus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:11 pm

It might change but I will have the long-banged male Shaman in my Guild somehow.

So far, this is how I see my party. It might change.

Dragoon - Warlock - Reaper
Necromancer - Shaman

Though it might change. I honestly don't know.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”