Etrian Odyssey V Soundtrack is Now on Youtube!

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
YangKoete
Bloodant

Etrian Odyssey V Soundtrack is Now on Youtube!

Postby YangKoete » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks to TheFabulousTroupe for obtaining the soundtrack and Banim for uploading it! Here's the link!;

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... qRN6t1csG-

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey V Soundtrack is Now on Youtube!

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:32 pm

"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Aaaaaggghhh, got so much good music from them, I wonder what kind of Super Arrange Version EOV will spawn. I remember EO4 had a lot of jazz and piano, simple tunes, since the OST is already done by an orchestra.

But I must desist until I can play the game. I want a fresh experience.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:10 pm

This is actually pretty neat.
There are different town music outside of day and night though. I think something is suspicious here...

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”