Etrian Odyssey V releases to America on October 17th!

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
YangKoete
Bloodant

Etrian Odyssey V releases to America on October 17th!

Postby YangKoete » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:41 am

It's coming to USA on October 17th and will only be $39.99! OwO (According to Siliconeria)

SteelCrow
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey V releases to America on October 17th!

Postby SteelCrow » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:05 pm

:)
I have not seen the proper updates to the sellers' pages, but I will keep looking.

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Re: Etrian Odyssey V releases to America on October 17th!

Postby SteelCrow » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 am

Amazon's ! I may or may not check whether , , and update theirs.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”