EOV Rantage!!

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

290 posts
Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EOV Rantage!!

Postby Sigma » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Sigma
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo is out folks!

Postby Sigma » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:32 am

Enough is enough, we need to have a squirrel genocide. The only way to do so is just torch the entire damn labyrinth to the ground, we can rebuild it even better without those demonic bastards! If we have to lose Iory's in the process, well, that's just an unfortunate, but necessary casualty.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 am

^At this point in the series I'm assuming it was your fault for trusting a squirrel.

My game finally arrived, but I won't have time to play it much until the weekend...

I played about half an hour and made my party but haven't gone in to the labyrinth yet. (I chose not to keep my demo data.)

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 am

Stratum 3 boss down !

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 pm

About halfway through 6F (really liking the 2nd stratum music here). Everyone on my main team is lv18. Small spoilers to follow about 6F.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 pm

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 am

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:35 pm

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Anima Zero
Bloodant

Postby Anima Zero » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:39 am

Current status: On 8F right now with everyone at lv24. Also up to date on clearing out quests from the tavern.

Random 7F-8F spoilers:

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 pm

I'm taking my sweet time and I'm still on 3F, party just finished hitting level 10 (I started with a fencer, remembered I suck at building chase parties, and traded her for a Masurao by the time the main party was level 2).

Masurao / Harbinger front
Warlock / Rover (go Hawk!!) / Herbalist back (although, with the passive beast healing, I wonder if I should have gone shaman instead. Oh well, at least I have my line poison!)

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:04 pm

I just got the full game today (three uncheers for DHL's delivery speed). Reminder to keep using properly marked spoiler tags. Some folks are still awaiting the full game.

F4/5
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Is it just me, or is the rate at which you gain experience normally kinda.... low? Since I got near the end of the 2nd stratum, and until now halfway through the 4th stratum, I feel like my party has been slightly underleveled, and that has been slowly increasing.

I can handle the random enemies and Bosses well enough, but for FOEs, I feel like my power level is less than what it should be for what point I have been in the game almost throughout the whole time, all things considered. Or maybe FOEs are just generally a lot stronger in this game?

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:47 am

I've been loving this game so far. The new systems at play, such as the skills affecting the events, and the classes (of what i've tried, i'm loving the fencer and harbingers) are some of my personal favorite stuff, (but nothing so far beats my jaw drop of the second stratum entrance (love the way it looks holy cow.) I'm decently far in floor 7, might try to train my lower level party i made to try out new classes without altering.
I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

290 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”