EOV Rantage!!

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

290 posts
heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EOV Rantage!!

Postby heprea » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Mole-chan I....

sebberu
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sebberu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Today, I discovered one can have both a hawk and a hound out with one Rover. That means... I can bind everything now! <3

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 pm

I finished the fifth stratum/main story earlier today and am now exploring the sixth.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Mole-chan I....

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:08 am

You mean the quest? I need better gear for that.. :/
Kimiko

sebberu
Fenrir

Postby sebberu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:38 am

Now in the 4th stratum. My party is doing great (retired at lvl 30 and recreated pretty much the same as before)!

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:28 am

Hahaha oh man the second stratum boss sure is silly

anyway so far this game feels like a throwback to the first two in the series as far as story goes and I'm digging it. as in there is no real story beyond exploring lol

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:27 pm

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Wait, you mean the quest is not the one that raises the level cap? Because just a whole lot of exp. would be worthless because I'm already at level 70 (and have been since I reached F25 or so).

Is it the quest then? I sure hope not because with better gear I might be able to do that one (), but a post-game boss like is for certain going to slaughter my party.

FWIW, my party is very much biased toward status/bind/debuff/buff/passive-healing and a bit lacking in attack power and defense. With both debuffs and buffs my party can deal decent damage, but it probably doesn't hold a candle to what offense-oriented builds can deal. My strategy in RPGs is always to over-level. EO's level caps are the series' worst element if you ask me ^_^;
Kimiko

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:32 am

I keep feeling dumber and dumber as more people are able to get passed 23F.

Could someone give me a good path to get to the next gravity switch on the southwest section of the floor?

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 am

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am

Kimiko

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:08 am

Kimiko

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Finally got around to finishing the 4th strata. convinced me I should stick to Fencer instead of Masurao anyway. If only because I couldn't kill him before Petrify wore off and keeping the Masurao alive at that point is pretty much impossible since my Wraiths are nuked and I don't have a Dragoon.

Other than Voltlock Breath he doesn't hit very hard surprisingly. Its silly how much bulkier my team is without having to babysit the Masurao.

With the change to Fencer though, I'm considering swapping out the Shaman, since she doesn't get to do too much once Ruinous Prayer is up. Maybe Botanist for extra ailment coverage.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Well, I guess that's as far as I go post-game then..

:(
Kimiko

290 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”