QR Guild Cards

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

97 posts
PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: QR Guild Cards

Postby PLA » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Since you can't keep more than 100 union, I use it up as often as convenient, so it isn't wasted on nothing.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Endra
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Endra » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:53 pm

| |

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm

This will be my last QR Code update until the main game.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 pm

No new QR Code, but I renamed my Brouni Shaman. If anyone wants a character named 'Mwindo', I hope I can figure out how to get the QR Code to share main game.

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:49 am

It's been so long since I posted here probably no one remembers me but I still love EO and am excited for 5!! I played a bunch of the demo the past few days and had a really fun time! Seems like the game is shaping up to be really good.
Attachments
sfdkjghjdfsglksdfgkjsdfgdfgf.png
FC: 3952-7612-1296

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 pm

My pre-order has been sent, but it's currently held up for the weekend by DHL, so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:12 am

FC: 3952-7612-1296

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:51 am

I am officially getting the game on my mom's birthday (the upcoming Tuesday after my long shift) However, I doubt I'll get very deep into it.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:33 pm

It took a few tries since the 3DS didn't want to give up the goods, but here's my party so far.
I have my hype only until Tuesday x.x considering being sick, but I'm not sure if it's worth it that much xD. I do wish I could skip the traffic after work though.

Lots of Oregonians here xD. Woohoo, the NW is the best. Getting a bit spendy to live here anymore, though.
Attachments
MyEOVCard.png

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:37 pm

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:16 am

I've not finished the 3rd floor quite yet, but with most of my characters capping at level 10, I decided to stop so that way I'm not wasting precious experience points.

I think I could do with a better point balance as I've learned the game, but all of the team except the Masurao was my first characters as I started learning. I used to have a Fencer but I didn't really care for how the skills were acting and I wanted something that did a bit more bang. I still kept my Fencer, though, so if I change my mind he's not too far.

[] - [] - [] - []

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:48 am

I'm having such a hard time scanning these qr cards. Am I missing something? It's just not taking anything.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:22 pm

The game-produced images are pretty easy to scan. Often they're scanned before I've finished positioning the camera even. Try to hold the 3DS so that the QR code part shows as a square that fills almost the whole screen vertically. If you don't shake it too much it should pick up the code without trouble.

Some people have used the forum's image attachment feature instead of the img tag, so you have to click on it to see it at full resolution. The scaled preview usually won't scan.

The photos are often really tricky to scan. Some I could only get to work by tweaking contrast and perspective in an image editor.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

97 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”