QR Guild Cards

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

97 posts
Azrael
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: QR Guild Cards

Postby Azrael » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi all,
Would someone who has the currently available DLC post an image or QR code of a character with the new look? Also, I have recently started and have included my guild card below. Thanks!
Attachments
SQ5GCARD.jpg

Tait
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tait » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:06 am

Here's my QR code! US region.

Sigma
Killclaw

Postby Sigma » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:05 pm

4th Stratum access:

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 pm

I was able to scan most, but not all, of the QR codes here.

The ones I couln't quite get to scan were signatures with the code in close proximity to the team, such as Maxine and Willow. And blown up/ edited ones such as Dangerus and Ralis.

Once again, I apologize I havn't put up mine. it's not that I am completely unable, but the computer here with an SD card reader makes a toaster look high-tech and it's really inconvenient to get working. (for perspective, it takes half an hour to boot up from shut down. it was over-the-counter wal-mart brand 9 years ago.)

EDIT: For those who desire the protector/medic portraits, the US copy should have those right now. Mine does now and nothing "nefarious" about mine. Don't hurt me, Ralis...

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Here's an updated version of my guild card right at the beginning of the 3rd Stratum with my surprising MVP for the team atm, Theri the Therian Pugilist.

Also, I know her name is dumb, but I was originally only going to use her in the demo but then I ended up liking her a lot and she got to stick around.
Attachments
3rdStrataEOV.png

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Here's the latest state of my guild (I'm tackling the 5th stratum right now):

French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 am

I guess I'll give out my Guild Cards, even though it has proven impossible for me to scan any in, after about an hour of trying 3 separate times. I must say, it is kinda obvious to me why they're not scannable now, though. These images are just 1 image each, not just 2 images put together. That is such a terrible thing to do. The QR Codes have been shrunk from the original intended size, more or less, and as a result, some important parts get squished together. It's a wonder any of you are able to get any scans working at all.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 pm

It seems you can't change titles afterwards though, so make sure you don't make any typos.

Here are my level 31, just reached the third stratum cards for the whole guild:

SQ5GCARD-Marda.png
Marda, Wraith Mistress, lv31

SQ5GCARD-Yffi♪.png
Yffi♪, ☆Shinigami☆, lv31

SQ5GCARD-Xuzu.png
Xuzu, Raging Fist, lv31
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:53 pm

(cont.)

SQ5GCARD-Esshi.png
Esshi, High Priestess, lv31

SQ5GCARD-Ariila.png
Ariila, Animal Friend, lv31

Their specializations are now
Marda: Spirit Evoker
Yffi♪: Deathguard
Xuzu: Barrage Brawler
Esshi: Divine Herald
Ariila: Hunting Hound

I think I may have overdone the healing a bit though; every team member has some healing or recovery skills. Ah well.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:13 am

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:51 am

Hit a roadblock with the third stratum boss for a while there but gave it a few days (played a bunch of fire emblem warriors lol) and went back, and have been making steady progress since. Fourth stratum was pretty fun, I mostly enjoyed mapping it (in short bursts though, longer would've been tedious)

Anyway, I'm in the fifth stratum now and have hit the first level cap :p

Card spoiler'd in case people don't want to see the 5th stratum art early

FC: 3952-7612-1296

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Why are QR codes such a hassle to scan???

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 pm

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

97 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”