Team setups

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Team setups

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm

That's my exact party before I swapped over Masuro. I would highly recommend the Therian race change, you have Fierce Shield and Hallowed Shield (If you use the weapon) from the Necromancer to help protect them, so the extra VIT and HP isn't necessary by any means (Even more so once you start landing binds and ailments). You do have to watch out for ailments and binds though since their LUC is lower.

Also I would go Deathbringer instead of Deathguard to help fuel Chain Killer better and ease around the ailment priority system enable a 2nd or 3rd Chain Killer. Which is enough to kill every main strata boss up to the 5th strata in very few turns. Ailment priority is Death > Petrify > Curse > Sleep > Panic > Paralysis > Poison > Blind; which you can actually see if you look carefully at the Monstrous Codex entries... which helps a lot.

You can also use items to fuel the chain, I would recommend buying Blinds Gases for the Harbinger to use to fuel the 1st chain so the Necro can Poison Bomb through it.

eastc
Ragelope

Postby eastc » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:24 am

EO4: LND/SM

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Mole-chan I....

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 am

Hmmm...

Shield Focused Dragoon + Single-Bladed Masurao + Hound focused Rover + Divine Herald + Elemancer = ????? Couldn't tell from the main game since thanks to that experience DLC quest, I managed to get to lvl. 70. How would this fair in post game however?

64 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”