Extra data from EO IV?

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Extra data from EO IV?

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Is there any confirmation on usage of the extra data from Etrian Odyssey IV? I'm not seeing anything to note its usage yet. I'm super early, mind, just started a new game.

I'm wondering because way back with etrian odyssey 2, it asked right away, before you even named your guild.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Kimiko
Manticor

Re: Extra data from EO IV?

Postby Kimiko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:09 pm

According to a post on GameFAQs EO4's data is not used at all.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Re: Extra data from EO IV?

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 pm

I did hear that from one other source, but I am hesitant to believe it.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”