Jenetta appreciation thread

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jenetta appreciation thread

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:48 pm

now that the EOV is finally out, (sorry that i'm a bit late, i've been busy with the game) i think its needed, nay, required, to make a thread for appreciating everyones (especially my) favorite bunny innkeeper. tell whatever stories you may have about her, come laugh at her great puns, and more. all as long as its about Jenetta (and follows the forum rules i guess)
"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

Kimiko
Manticor

Re: Jenetta appreciation thread

Postby Kimiko » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Cats have nine lives. Her cat told her so.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:10 am

i want to befriend the punny rabbit.

Diego9000
Ragelope

Postby Diego9000 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:03 am

More than once I spoke while playing the game "Eat my pets and I shall eat you at the labyrinth, no one will ever know."
Even on your bathroom F.O.E. !

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:44 pm

At first, I was annoyed with the way Jenetta speaks. Over-the-top chipper grates on my mind. But after that shows her to be naively stubborn and a bit of a troll, I think she has a lot more personality.

Mirina is still so boring, though.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:45 pm

"Li'l Turducken" :D
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”