Adventure Log List

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adventure Log List

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:38 am

Here and there throughout the game, are tiny skits of adventures. Most require you to make a choice of some sort. You usually get experience when accomplishing them, whether the adventure ended positively for your party or not in some cases.

I'd like to start making a compilation of all these adventures, mostly to see if different choices give different rewards. I'm not going to restart my game for each one, but it would be nice to have a single place where all this info is collected. I'll try to keep this updated as I go, but I've already finished the first stratum, and didn't record any of that. Teehee.

If you all would like to contribute, go ahead, but please list the floor, then put the rest in spoilers. I think some of these may be related to quests, too. Here is an example of the format I will be using.

1F, B6, 4-2 (Notes about the whole thing)
Do thing A - You did this thing! - Reward: 100en, 500exp - Additional notes about this choice.
Do thing B - You did that thing! - Reward: Nectar(x1) - More notes.
-> You also did that thing C immediately after thing B! - Reward: Nectar(x3) - Still more notes.
Do nothing - You did nothing. - Reward: Nothing - You can do this adventure again.

And here it all is. Shame I can't put spoilers inside other spoilers, but whatever. I may decide to sort the spoiler tags by Stratum instead of by floor later, if there's not a huge number of them each floor.

First Stratum - Nothing yet

Second Stratum - Just starting
6F7F

Quest-related
Last edited by TheTruthOfPerfection on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Kimiko
Manticor

Re: Adventure Log List

Postby Kimiko » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:01 am

Great idea. I was wondering if there was a list of them somewhere ^_^

ETA: Oh, it turns out the Japanese wiki has a .
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:13 pm

That has all the info and more, but Google translate = headache from reading too much. It is not easy on the eyes, or the mind.

I guess I'll keep adding crazy amounts of annotations in-game like I have been, to detail the choices etc. Dunno if I'll update the list here or not. Probably will, whenever I run out of annotations in-game. It's already become a minor habit to make the annotations in-game, and that doesn't take too much time, nor is it that annoying to do (for me, at least).

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Automated translation is really bad when it comes to Japanese. Those descriptions aren't too complex, so maybe it'd be okay, but I wouldn't trust it without checking.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”