Second Strata Floor Issue?

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Second Strata Floor Issue?

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:07 am

Was just curious if anyone else has the same (minor) annoyance.

So, in the second strata, I'm right before the boss. Most of the time before this point I've been able to jump to the floor directly below the one I'm working on.
For some reason I can't jump to 9f to more quickly get to 10f. I have to go 8f and shortcut my way up.

Like I said, minor annoyance. I'm 99% sure that I didn't miss anything that I can get to.

I feel like I'm a bit behind some of you guys, but I figured that meant I could see if it's just me or not.

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Re: Second Strata Floor Issue?

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 am

You need to turn in a completed map to the council.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Ah. Well, that's obnoxious lol. Thanks though!
I thought I either missed a part if the map or I was glitching. Glad to know it was user error and not a game issue xD

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:33 pm

WillowWolf
Bloodant

Postby WillowWolf » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:28 am

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:39 am

If 1F map test in all the games in the series is anything to go by, walls being roughly accurate is the big part, and the other part, is that most tiles in the applicable area are not "darkened" from not having them in your Line of Sight. Just to throw out random numbers, I would say maybe 85% accuracy of mapping is needed.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”