Errors/Typos in game

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Errors/Typos in game

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Making a list of things that were messed up in translation/typos/programming errors, because why not.

1. I feel like Masurao's Foot Sweep & Helm Splitter skills have their animations swapped. Uncertain. Foot Sweep wings downwards from high, and Helm Splitter swings in from the side. Totally seems like they should have been swapped. Also, Foot Sweep targets an entire row of enemies, but the animations clearly aims at the leftmost enemy alone.

2. 2nd Stratum Boss's

I thought I had more saved up, but I can't remember any more at the moment. have any of you come across any others?

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”