3rd Stratum Question- 13f [Spoliers]

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3rd Stratum Question- 13f [Spoliers]

Postby WillowWolf » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:09 am

Figured I'd put spoilers in the title for people that aren't curious about this.

In the NE corner of C4 on the 13f, you can pick to take a backpack, a pot, or a sword. My question is... What are they? I assume the backpack is medicine, the pot is a new dish, and the sword is obvious.
I'm leaning towards the pot if it's a new dish, but I'm completely unsure.

Myssdii
Fenrir

Re: 3rd Stratum Question- 13f [Spoliers]

Postby Myssdii » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 am

If I remember well, you can check all three of them. I didn't drink the thing from the backpack, pot is yogurt (regen your team) and sword is a free weapon :)
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

TheTruthOfPerfection
Ragelope

Re: 3rd Stratum Question- 13f [Spoliers]

Postby TheTruthOfPerfection » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:53 am

Yeh, what Myssdi said. You also get more exp from checking everything, instead of less than everything. The backback thing should be a black-ish drinkable thing, which is bad, as it will cut your party's TP IIRC.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”