Disney reference? In my Etrian?

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Katt
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Disney reference? In my Etrian?

Postby Katt » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:24 am

Just in case it gets missed, when you get to , there’s a Quest entitled Deadly Decor- before you rush to click on it by that point and time, read the description- “I used to use antlers in all of my decorating,...”

Sounds like

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Disney reference? In my Etrian?

Postby Dangerus » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:12 am

Oh God. I find that terrific and scary because I persuaded my boyfriend to name his EOIV Sniper

Myssdii
Fenrir

Postby Myssdii » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:35 am

Haha, yeah couldn't stop singing the song in my head when I first read that line ^^
French Player :3

Current runs:
EOX: War Magus/Hero - Highlander/Pugilist - Imperial/Nightseeker | Harbinger/Survivalist - Ninja/Ronin

Diego9000
Ragelope

Postby Diego9000 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:12 pm

That's not the only reference, I found one of pokémon lol

Last edited by Diego9000 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even on your bathroom F.O.E. !

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Speaking of references, around that same time you get a request from one

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”