Question about guild cards

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Daige
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question about guild cards

Postby Daige » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 pm

So I exchanged a guild card with my friend, but it seems I can only recruit one of his team members to my guild? I also can't view all of his members, just one of them?

Can someone explain how the guild cards are supposed to work? Is there a way to see my friend's other members too?

Kimiko
Manticor

Re: Question about guild cards

Postby Kimiko » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Guild cards only show the guild member selected when creating them. To have access to someone's full party, you would need five cards, one for each member.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Daige
Ragelope

Re: Question about guild cards

Postby Daige » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 am

Thanks.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”