Party Questions (and also a lil exta)

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Gam_masters
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Party Questions (and also a lil exta)

Postby Gam_masters » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:31 am

So I started in EOIV and I fell in love with the series, so yeah, feel free to answer any of the questions below. You can pick witch ones you feel like chattin about.

Okay so here is my current party

Front Line
Morgan Lvl 30 (Death bringer Harbinger, Earthlian)
Terry Lvl 31(Cannon bearer Dragoon, Earthlian)
Lupin Lvl 27 (Blade Master Masurao, Therian)

Back line
Gam Lvl 31(Omnimancer Warlock, Celestian)
Genever Lvl 31 (Merciful Healer Botonist, Brouni)

I also have another character in my guild
Hilda Lvl (Barrage Brawler Pugilist, Earthlian)

I had to level up Hilda and use her bindings in the fight against the Hypogriff cause my initial team couldn't handle it, so I replace her with Lupin.

So here are my party questions:
1. Is my party well structured, or all over the place?
2. I'm playing on advanced mode, should I follow to current meta and minmax races that match specific classes, or does it not matter much?
3. Should I switch out Hilda for any of my current party members?
4. Should I change any of my party members classes?

Extra questions:
5. Is it okay to forsake efficiency for character? Like, if I wanted to make a Celestian Dragoon for the sake of that's who the character is and immersion, would that affect his aptitude as a party member enough to not do it? Or would it really be fine?

6. I haven't seen it be discussed recently, did anyone get the new DLC Portraits? I like them but I don't think I'd use them cause they all look like Masurao and I already got one of em

7. Anyone try out the Gunner class in game from EOII? Is it much different from Dragoon?

8. Should I but EOU 1 and 2? or just 2? or just wait till the 3rd comes out

9. What do you guys think about the new EO game being announced next spring, they said it won't be EOU 3, anyone think it ill be 6? or another Persona Q esc deal?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Party Questions (and also a lil exta)

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Gam_masters
Ragelope

Postby Gam_masters » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:34 am

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:22 am

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”