Good Gather Party?

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
RitnFool
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good Gather Party?

Postby RitnFool » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:40 am

What combo of race/class makes a good gather party? I assume I should get the gather skills (Gather/Mine/Chop/Take) on everyone (as opposed to just one person each for a main party)?

Thanks for any assistance.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Good Gather Party?

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:10 am

Just get the gathering skills; unlike the other games, its really only a 1 point investment and in general it just isn't worth making a full blown gathering party.

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Re: Good Gather Party?

Postby SteelCrow » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:13 pm

First of all, to my knowledge, it's not possible to get more than one gather skill on one character.

If you're serious about making a second party for this, you might as well also make it a level-up party. Include a Harbinger with Soul Gather, a Masurao with New Challenger, and a Warlock with Levitation. Just add a Brouni for healing and you've got all four races covered.

Actually, most parties with "all roles covered" will also have "all races covered" because each race is specialized on a particular role. Just include all four races in your main party and your gathering needs will be met.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”