Team Help?

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
c.a.t.
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Team Help?

Postby c.a.t. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:23 am

I was just looking for some help with my team, what masteries i should pick and what skill points i should use and such
my current team is:
Masurao/Dragoon
Shaman/Necromancer/Botanist
thanks in advance for any help!
it’s your boi, the medic

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Re: Team Help?

Postby SteelCrow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 pm

For this team, first:
Botanist: healer, because maybe only Shaman will benefit from the Smokes.
Shaman: I think Punisher, because a healer Botanist easily handles all the heals.

The other three can mix roles somewhat. In my run, I found great success using Necromancer's Grave on my Dragoon who used Auto-Roar, but another balance of offense/defense may work for you, or thematic choices you want to maintain or avoid. You can make a variety of personal, biased choices, but bottom line, you need to kill the enemy and live to tell about it.

On your Botanist, I recommend getting Lingering Scent and capping it at level 9. The healing over time scales based on how much his/her other Herb skills heal, and is generously TP conservative over long fights.

One more thing, you may sometimes need to move your guys around in battle, usually to revive or heal someone, but it can also relieve pressure from your front line. With good armor, any of your three rear members can take a few hits. Brounis are particularly resistant against magic damage.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”