Using QR codes to Add High-Level Characters

Discuss the fifth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
SteelCrow
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Using QR codes to Add High-Level Characters

Postby SteelCrow » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:21 am

Hey, do you guys think it's unethical or cheating to ask for a QR code of a character of a certain class or level?

For example, a lv99 Hunting Hound Rover Therian for tanking and healing, or a lv70 Warlock with Levitation and the staff that casts New Challenger?

I mean, through the Guild Card QR code system, we can bring in characters from other guilds into our own parties.

Kimiko
Manticor

Re: Using QR codes to Add High-Level Characters

Postby Kimiko » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:35 am

Wasn't there some level cap on QR characters?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Re: Using QR codes to Add High-Level Characters

Postby SteelCrow » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:32 am

Well, I just tried it out on a New Game+ using Wolkenritter 's level 98 Chain Duelist Senna. My team is level 13 and I'm just leveling up to fight the golem. And, of course, she one-shots it with Chain Freeze.

Looks like a quick way to level characters. Naturally, I'll go back and defeat it the proper way.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth”